- Cyprus tenancy laws! Are they similar to the UK?
- What is the legal definition of a Landlord in Cyprus?
- Will a character reference help me?
- Who prepares the Tenancy agreements?
- What amount of deposit will I need?
- How many months' rent will I need to pay in advance?
- Who is responsible for insurance at the property?
- How do I transfer utilities into my name?
- What are the rules concerning pets when renting a property?
- What are the approximate monthly running costs for swimming pools?
- What should I do if I wish to leave from a property I am renting?
- What TV programme's are available via satellite/internet?
Cyprus tenancy laws! Are they similar to the UK?
Having been a colony of the UK means that the original laws governing property rentals were based on British law. Even now there are still some similarities to UK laws and the main changes were implemented via the Rent Control Act #23 of 1983.