- Cyprus tenancy laws! Are they similar to the UK?
- What is the legal definition of a Landlord in Cyprus?
- Will a character reference help me?
- Who prepares the Tenancy agreements?
- What amount of deposit will I need?
- How many months' rent will I need to pay in advance?
- Who is responsible for insurance at the property?
- How do I transfer utilities into my name?
- What are the rules concerning pets when renting a property?
- What are the approximate monthly running costs for swimming pools?
- What should I do if I wish to leave from a property I am renting?
- What TV programme's are available via satellite/internet?
What are the approximate monthly running costs for swimming pools?
Swimming pools vary in terms of water volume and overall size. As such a professional pool man often charges from 70-120 euros per month during the summer and 50-100 euros per month during the winter to maintain a pool for you. You should also consider the additional running costs, which are chemicals, electricity and water top ups, which you will pay even if you maintain the pool yourself.