- Cyprus tenancy laws! Are they similar to the UK?
- What is the legal definition of a Landlord in Cyprus?
- Will a character reference help me?
- Who prepares the Tenancy agreements?
- What amount of deposit will I need?
- How many months' rent will I need to pay in advance?
- Who is responsible for insurance at the property?
- How do I transfer utilities into my name?
- What are the rules concerning pets when renting a property?
- What are the approximate monthly running costs for swimming pools?
- What should I do if I wish to leave from a property I am renting?
- What TV programme's are available via satellite/internet?
How many months' rent will I need to pay in advance?
The minimum amount most landlords will accept is one months rent in advance, however in general most landlords will often accept 2-6 months rent (or more) in advance, in such cases the monthly rental amount is often reduced, since the landlords are happy of a guaranteed paying tenant.